Monday, May 23, 2011

A Baby Roo inside its pouch!

Alight, so, the other morning. . . Sunday to be exact I rode Nigel to the library because it opened at 11 and I had a lot to get done. The kangaroos sleep in till about noonish so I was up before them. I think they start getting up around 11 but usually you don't see them hopping around until at least noon. ANYWAYS, I rode Nigel to the library and saw a baby roo sleeping inside its mama's pouch. It was the coolest thing!
This was soo amazing because I didn't bring my camera with me in my backpack for like a month. After I had been here for 2 months I just decided to stop bring my camera with me everywhere I go because it wasn't as cool anymore. But for some reason I had my camera in my hand and I thought should I bring this? Then I thought no there's no point I will just be at the library all day. BUT THEN. I said in my head... oh eff it, its already in my hand so I may as well just drop it inside my backpack, and I did! And I am SOO glad because this was pretty cool!
So that is my story for today. I also had a long day at school. I had class at 8am, meeting with my teacher to go over an assignment at 9:30, another meeting with a student for an assignment at 10:30, had to make 17 pages of copies to use for my research paper at the library, and... then I rode Nigel to the gym because I left my phone there over night, then I had another class from 11-12, then I came home, made a quick lunch and worked on my assignments for a while. Then I took a short nap because that sounded nicer than coffee. Then I woke up and worked on my assignments again and then I went to the gym and ran 2 miles and then did a boxing exercise class (boxercise to be exact) and then I came home and had a small bowl of tomato soup and a piece of toast that I pretended like it was a delicious piece of cheese garlic bread. --> Take a breath and insert last picture now . . .

And don't let me forget to mention my bike ride over to the gym today, it was POORING rain. And I had a very, LARGE umbrella and it was dark outside, and I didn't wreck. When I pulled up to the gym a lady sitting outside the gym told me what I was doing is talent. I think she is right, you should try holding an abnormally large umbrella with one hand while your other hand is on the bike handles and the wind is going under the umbrella trying to fight you and knock you over and its pitch black outside. Easy? NO, Fun? YES! So I conquered that and I was really proud of myself because I almost tried to make the rain my excuse to not go to the gym. But then I thought about my alternative which was do assignments and no matter how much rain was coming down, I was going to be at Boxersize!

After I ran 2 miles and went to boxersize I came home and ate and worked on my projects and waited for Hayley to get home from the movies so we could try her dinner that was in the oven that smelled SOO DELIGHTFUL. It was a zucchini, carrot, pie slash queshe thing and the smell was amazing! It made our whole house smell like delishousness. And she made so much to last her for the week, two pie containers worth and she was going to freeze some.

She talked about it and was so excited to make this and... We both cut out a little corner and chewed very slowly and it was PUKE IN MY MOUTH DISGUSTING! I was going to try and be nice and tell her it was kind of good but room for improvement and better luck next time but I couldn't even do that. I just started laughing and spit it out but it was just so funny because she was so excited for this for a few days. My comfort statement ended up being that... "Its okay Hayley, at least it smelled really good" Soo she wanted to cry because she said she cant cook. But her pasta and cous cous is very good so maybe if she sticks to that then we can never be disappointed.

Okay, I need to go to bed! GOODNIGHT! Hope you liked the pictures of the baby roo and mama! That was my reasoning to write this blog but I got carried away, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment